We received a call from Jennifer after she visited ArtcraftOnline.com. She was interested in creating a custom Lazy Susan for a DEAR friend’s wedding gift and wanted it to be REALLY special for the family she was giving it to. We walked her through the steps in terms of what information she’d might want to put together for us so that we could piece together the perfect design for her gift. A few weeks later, we received an e-mail from Jennifer with the specifics we had suggested. She did an awesome job, making it really easy for us to pull the perfect wedding gift together for her!
You can see here how we put together Jennifer’s notes and communicated them to the artist. Checkout the final design below with some of the special requests and photo references highlighted. You can do it too! Just email or call us @ 800.880.8348.
Change icon boxes around the outside edge to be as follows:
- Beer Bottle with something Maryland related on it (crab, shape of state, etc)
- Wedding Bells with the following date included: June 1, 2013
- Heart icon as is
- Flower Icon with the following date included: March 28, 2001
- Present icon as is
- Bird Icon with the following date included: March 19, 2003
- Star icon as is
- Sun Icon with the following date included: November 19, 2005
- Small Chesapeake Bay representation (see photo)
- Butterfly Icon with the following date included: December 30, 2005
- Wine Bottle with St. Michaels Label (see photo)
- Shield Icon (see photo)
- Ravens Icon (see photo)
- St. Bernard (see photo for color)
Change center Sun & Moon design to be:
- See Lazy Susan #10729
- Insert House with Heart shown instead of Sun/Moon design
- Keep colors as shown on the house
- Background behind the house to be same background color as shown on 10729
- Include clouds, sun (etc) as background imagery
Include the following names in the center: Chad, Gina, Alli, Shelby, Hannah, Maggie.
Words for outer border:
The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything and come out stronger.
We think it came out AMAZING and the bride LOVED it!